Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I had a dream I saw the dragon

Oh... I had a dream. In the begining it was bad... But then! Night. I was climbing up on the building, it was raining. There was a dragon's statue after I climbed up ! It became alive and I tried to fight with it... Agrh... Then the statue of elephant became alive and it flied me away. I saw the ocean and rivers, forests and fields... It was amazing! hah flying statue of elephant) funny yeah) Silly, but this dream was wonderfull.


I just was sleeping and it was hard to wake up) hah just one lazy day in a week)


By the way here is my new photoshoot. Melancholic as usually.







Really wonderfull girl Oksana) Speciall thanks to my assistent and best friend Nika :) The song of the day is Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out! "Thumbs up" song :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments ^_^

my look ^_^