Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hot town, summer in the city

The summer's just begun, but for me it is already moved on. Day after day... Nothing. But some time ago I met people! The most interesting people in the world! And it's the greatest news in my life!
I've made the dream's catcher on my hand. Not forever, but I hope for a long time.





A little bit sad and my bag is broken... shit happens :)


I read a book by Lion Feuchtwanger "Spanish Ballade" (Die Jüdin von Toledo) - one of the greatest writer's works! A great novel about love and in our times it is undeservedly forgotten. Really, beautiful novel.

I want to say some words about the group on russian social network vkontakte.ru! Fashion Rexy! The best group about fashion!  http://vkontakte.ru/fashion_rexy 

My song for today: A-ha - Summer Moved On .... One of my favourite bands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments ^_^

my look ^_^