Monday, February 6, 2012

FRIENDS#2



I watch TV like a good student, haha

Viki:


Just had a dinner with my friend Viki. We were at good place it's called "Liberty". It looks pretty cute. It's really warm place and it's good to spend your time there with friends. So we just talked and talked. And took some photos:)) Hah. 
Btw, it's so freaking cold outside. I want to wear dresses and glasses. But I can't and have to wear a lot of clothes to stay warm. I don't really like winter right now. Cause there's a lot of things I can't do beacause of weather. Hope it would be better soon. 

P.S. Watching "Pretty Little Liars" right now, Did you watch it? It's fantastic!!! The characters have sooo awesome style.

P.S.S And also now I'm making bow tie. Handmade - forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments ^_^

my look ^_^